How to force Reboot or force Restart your iPhone (iPhone 8 or 8 plus, iPhone 7 or 7 plus, iPhone 6 or 6s).Mostly Android phones contain a Reboot option which Restarts Android devices. With this Restart or Reboot option, Android Phone automatically Switches off and also automatically turn on. This is called Rebooting or Restarting but this option isn’t available on any iOS device or iPhone. You can’t reboot or restart any iOS because there is no any option available in iOS devices. If this type of option will be available then how easy will be to switch off and then turn or switch on your ios device. Such type of option or feature isn’t available till in ios devices but In this post, I will tell you such a way by which you can force your iOS Device to restart or reboot it. YES, it is possible and is very easy to do it. But there are different ways of restarting or rebooting different iOS devices such as there is a different way of restarting iPhone 6s or below ios device, a different way for iPhone 7 or 7 plus and also another different way for iPhone 8 or 8 plus. In today’s post, I will tell you all ways of restarting these devices. So, let’s get started without wasting time.
How to force Reboot or force Restart your iPhone (iPhone 8 or 8 plus, iPhone 7 or 7 plus, iPhone 6 or 6s).
Steps to Restart iPhone 6s (or below ios devices):-
1. This is a very easy trick for restarting iPhone 6s or below the device. Just hold the home button and Sleep/Wake button both should be press at the same time.
2. Hold both of them until you see that your iPhone is Switched off.
3. Then your iPhone will be automatically turn on after a few seconds.
Steps to Restart iPhone 7 or 7 plus:-
1. You can’t restart iPhone 7 or 7 plus by the method above. To Restart iPhone 7 or 7 plus you have to hold volume down button and Sleep/Wake button or Side button.
2. Hold them both at the same time until you observe that your iPhone is Switching off or hold them about for 1 minute. Then your iPhone 7 or 7 plus will be restart or reboot.
Steps to Restart iPhone 8 or iPhone X also:-
1. When you hold volume down and Sleep/Wake button at the same time then Emergency SOS Starts or Turn on. So, if you want to restart iPhone 8 or 8 plus then you have to press volume down button after that press volume up button and then hold down Sleep/Wake button or side button present at right side of iPhone 8 or 8 plus.
2. Hold only sleep/wake button. Volume down and volume up button should be press serial wise.
How to force Reboot or force Restart your iPhone (iPhone 8 or 8 plus, iPhone 7 or 7 plus, iPhone 6 or 6s).I hope this post helps you to restart or reboot your iOS device. If this post helped you then please share it on any Social networking app by clicking on buttons below because others can also get benefit from this post. If you want to see such tricks at first or before than others then click on Subscribe button. By this, you will get notifications whenever we upload a new tech news or hacking trick.