How to Customize any iPhone without Jailbreak.(For Free) People mostly jailbreak their iOS devices only to customize their home screen. Customization looks pretty cool and awesome. But now I found a trick by which you can customize your iPhone’s home screen layout. This trick or hacks works on all iOS devices. You can also customize your home screen icons. I recommend you to don’t skip any of the steps below. If you skipped any step then you will face problems in customizing the home screen.
Customize any iPhone without Jailbreak.(For Free)
Steps to customize Home screen:-
1. First of all, open up Safari Browser and click here if you had opened this post in Safari browser or type http://iskin.tooliphone.net/browse-themes-page-1?display=list in Safari Browser.
2. You will See a web page as shown in the picture below. Click on any one theme which you want to install on your ios device. Now a new page will appear. Scroll down and Click on “Home Screen” and Save the image which will appear on your screen.
3. Now Click on the Back button which will present at top left of the webpage. And Now click on “Application icons” and select the icons which you want to be installed on your ios device.
4. After selecting all icons scroll down and Click on “Generate theme” which will be coloured in green colour. Now a new page will appear. Wait for a few seconds and a confirmation will appear asking you two options one option will be “ignore” and another will be “Allow” click on “Allow” option.
5. Now settings app will be open and there will be only option present at top right corner of the screen “install” click on “install” option. Now again a page will appear asking you to click on “install” again.
6. After that, an option of “Done” will appear instead of “install” option.
7. Click on done and see your home screen will be looking like the theme you had installed.
Note:- Don’t forget to set wallpaper which you had saved in step 2. Which was named as “Home screen”. Only those app will work from themes which are downloaded or present in your ios device. If you want to delete any theme and want to download or set another theme then read the steps below if you want to delete any theme from your device instead of deleting its icons one by one.
How to delete ant theme which you had downloaded.
- This is a very easy method to delete any theme in one click instead of deleting all icons one by one. First of all, go to your ios device Settings then click on General.
- Then scroll down and you will find an option named as ”Profiles” or ”Profiles and device management” click on that option.
- After that, you can see your theme’s name which will appear on your screen then click on that option.
- Now click on delete option and your theme will be removed.
I hope this post will help you to customize your iPhone’s home screen layout. If you had liked this trick then please share this post on any social networking app by clicking on the buttons below. And also Subscribe our site if you want to get notifications whenever we upload a new trick or post.